Saturday, July 3, 2010

The Busy Season

This is my first morning in months where I've gotten my gardening out of the way before 8AM.   With the ridiculous heat and lack of rainfall, I've been up early every morning to water, plant, weed and fertilize my gardens.   All had to be done before I had to go to work or before the heat set in at 11.  In the past couple of days we've had rain and mild weather.   My gardening suddenly became less of a chore.  I actually got to enjoy it again!   


Now it is time to update you all with more interesting posts and pictures.  Onward to mayhem!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Penthesilea, I just found your blog on google and the advice here is oh-so-valuable...I'm such a beginner when it comes to gardening, as well as an over-nurturing murderer of all small green things so I hope my new aerogarden can help. I hope you decide to kick up the posts in 2012! I need all the help I can get

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Malika - I had to give up the garden in 2012 to attend to some family business. However, I'm already planning the garden for 2013, so I'll be back to blogging then. Glad to be able to provide you with help in your garden! Lets see what we can get to grow (despite our murderous tendencies!) in the new year! ;)

    ReplyDelete